Contact No.: +63 917 5333 393
Telephone No.: 0917577-PETS 387


API ALGAEFIX (16 FL OZ) - 473ml


Controls the main and most persistent types of algae in freshwater aquariums


  • Controls algae growth in aquarium glass ornaments and plants.
  • Effectively controls ldquo green water rdquo algal blooms and String or Hair algae
  • Will not harm fish or plants strong

Follow the API Easy Care Guide and use ALGAEFIX:

  • As part of Regular Care to reduce aquarium maintenance
  • To directly treat and control algae during Water Problem Solving

ALGAEFIX is a revolutionary product specially developed to control many types of algae in freshwater aquariums containing live fish and plants. Effectively controls green water algae blooms. Keeps freshwater aquariums clean and clear. Weekly doses of Algaefix will control algal growth and reduce aquarium maintenance

Treats: 1ml treats 10 U.S. gallons of water or 5ml for each 50 U.S. gallons of water

Directions: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For indoor aquarium use only. Add 1 ml (1/5 tsp.) for each 10 U.S. gallons (38 L) or 5 ml (1 tsp.) for each 50 U.S. gallons of aquarium water. Repeat dose every three days until algae is controlled. Siphon or scrape any dead algae from the aquarium. Once algal growth is under control add one dose per week. Weekly doses of ALGAEFIX will control algal growth and reduce aquarium maintenance.

CAUTION: Do not use ALGAEFIX with freshwater crustaceans including shrimp crabs and lobsters.

 Item                   Treats

4oz. 87C           1,200 U.S. gallons

8oz. 87D           2,400 U.S. gallons

16oz. 87E         4,800 U.S. gallons

Precautionary Statement: Hazards to humans & domestic animals. Keep out of reach of children. Caution harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with skin eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.

NOTE: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancers.

First Aid: If on skin thoroughly wash with soap and water and remove contaminated clothing. If in eyes hold eye open and gently flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed call a Poison Control Center or Doctor immediately for treatment or advice.

Storage and Disposal: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available. Rinse thoroughly before disposing of empty container. Do not contaminate water or feed by storage or disposal.